Tourism >> Indian Hotel
Ramganga Resort, a WelcomHeritage Jungle Lodge, is located in Corbett National
Park, Uttaranchal, India, Known for its population of Tigers and has rafting,
fishing and adventure activities. It is spread over over 20 acres and its very
popular for its excellent location, facilities and hospitality.
Faciliities at Corbett Ramganga Resort comprise:
- 16 rooms and suites
- 10 deluxe Swiss cottage safari tents under thatched cover
- Running hot and cold water
- Cycling Trail
- Swimming pool
- Tennis and jogging trail
- Major credit cards accepted
- Conference facilities (100 Pax)
- 5 acres of green lawns
Over 500 species.
tigers, leopards, elephant, Wild boar, chital, sambhar, ghural
Activities at Corbett Ramganga Resort comprise:
- Cycling trail.
- Rafting down the Ramganga,
- Fishing / Angling and catching a Mahseer
- Swimming in the River / Pool
- Elephant Safari
- Rock Climbing / Rappling
- Kite Flying
- Indoor Outdoor Games
Two Nights/Three Days Special Package
- Season Package Rate Effective
01st October 2004 to 31st March 2005
| Deluxe Safari Tents
| Deluxe Rooms (Cottage)
| Super Deluxe Rooms (Cottage)
| Extra bed in all categories
Jeep safari through Corbett Park will be charged as per the following
- CP: Accommodation for a couple for two nights, daily bed tea & breakfast,
all currently applicable taxes.
- MAP: Accommodation for a couple for two nights, daily bed tea +
breakfast + Dinner, all currently applicable taxes.
- AP: Accommodation for a couple for two nights, daily bed tea + breakfast
+ Lunch + Evening Tea + Dinner, all currently applicable taxes.
- Children below six sharing bed with parents Absolutely free.
here to Book this Hotel
|Gate to gate jeep safari
||Rs.850/- per jeep per ride (maximum 6 pax)
|Resort to Resort jeep safari
||Rs.1600/- per jeep per ride (maximum 6 pax)
|Compulsory guide charge
||Rs.100/- per jeep per ride
|Personal entry fee
||(Indian) Rs.30/- (Foreigners) Rs.200/- per entry
|English speaking naturalist
||Rs.500/- per half day